Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

It is a gorgeous weekend down here in North Carolina...75 degrees today! I didn't know what do...I had a sweater and jeans on for church and came home wanting to wear a tank-top and flip flops...in february? I know it's crazy! I am still programmed to MN weather, summer clothes don't come out til June. We had a great time just taking Charlotte out in the back of our apartment complex...

Cute picture of my husband and Charlotte...
I had to make sure to sit on a rock, the fire ants hide in the grass and I had a horrible experience with "ants in my pants" last year after sitting on that nice green grass. And don't mind my fluorescent white skin! :)
Friday we went to "our" townhouse to show the Tassys and then met them again at their sons' Steven's basketball game. Jake's dad treated us all to dinner afterwards, always a good time!

(Meg-Cornell is wearing the shirt you gave him for christmas under that sweatshirt...so cute on him!)
I also did some yummy baking this weekend...I am working on my baking blog now(should be finished soon) and will post the pictures there when it is done!

2 comments:

megan said...

1. charlotte is so cute.
2. i didn't know cornell was a gymnast.
3. i want to see more of your new house!
4. well i'm sure the shirt looked good under the sweater :)

Mom said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Yeah, I enjoyed the cartwheels, too Cornell -- ha, ha. (or were they round offs?)