Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

Do you believe in Angels?

I have been meaning to post this story for a few weeks...it's so amazing!

The hospital I work at down here in Charlotte, Presbyterian hospital, experienced a miracle! And since the middle of December, we have had numerous television stations here(local and national) for this angel story. We talked about it for days on my unit, and I still get chills when I read the story. I don't know how you can't believe in angels after hearing it....especially if you hear the nurses' side of the story! Read it here if the video doesn't work(or your computer is real slow like my parents!)...the story is only the first minute or two of this video! Enjoy!



3 comments:

Kelly said...

That is really neat! Gives me chills.

Mom said...

Awesome! Would have been cool to be the nurse on duty that night, and seen it!

Anonymous said...

wow... seriously... goosebumps. that is crazy.