Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wake up and smell the roses...

So Cornell picked me up at work last night when I was done...like he always does. We usually chit chat on the ride home, but I was feeling not so chatty...3 days in a row of 13 hour shifts at a crazy busy hospital was making me pretty sleepy and drained. Needless to say, I wasn't the funnest wife to be around.
We get home and I find the apartment super duper clean and these sitting on the counter with the sweetest little note....


So pretty! That was exactly what I needed at that exact moment. I think sometimes we may forget how just these little acts of thoughtfulness and kindness can make us feel so special and loved. And it doesn't need to be just a spouse...it can be friends, coworkers, family, etc. I think one of my goals for this new year, is to do this with people I interact with. A little love can go a long way.


4 comments:

beejo said...

aww, that is SO nice!

i love your new blog look (okay, maybe it's old, i'm kind of behind :) super cute!

megan said...

what a sweet husband! love you guys!

i'll call you tomorrow!

Mom said...

Very sweet! And Pats would love to see you're using the vase she gave you!

jacker said...

dior uk
fendi
fendi purses
discount fendi
fendi handbags