Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas day in Silver Bay

So Cornell and I flew into MN on Christmas Eve last week(close call but we made it) and just relaxed at home with my family that night. I had the best night's sleep of my life that night...I was exhausted, and the brand new king sized bed helped I think! :)
Christmas day we headed up to Silver Bay to spend the day at the Sandstroms house. It was so wonderful to see Megan, I miss her so much...and also to finally meet Dexter! He is so cute and hilarious. Cornell and him hit it off right away.
We also decided to do ugly christmas sweaters this year. Meg, Kirst, and Kelly ended up looking cute in their Christmas gear, my mom looked like she was wearing a disco ball, and Bry said mine "looks like something you wear on a daily basis." Bryan ended up winning the contest...next year I am hitting up Ragstock for an ugly sweater.
We also do gag gifts, play games, open presents and decorate christmas cookies. Oh yeah, and I can't forget eat, eat, and more eating. It was so fun and I can't wait for next year!







No comments: