Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

Black Friday

I'm so happy its friday! I worked 40 hours in 3 days and am definitely taking today to rest and be lazy! :) Laying in bed, drinking hot chocolate, and watching television has never felt so good!
So, as you know, I'm all about saving money and finding a good deal. Must be the Wick side coming out in me, or this economy just stinks. Anyway, we've all heard of black friday right? The day after thanksgiving, mega shopping day with mega sales. I avoided this day like the plague for 24 years, but gave in last year and headed to Target for a good deal. I got Cornell a little video camera/camera for $79(i think) and 5-6 DVDs that were $5 each. I was pretty pumped on the money I saved...So I have been looking forward to going shopping this year on black friday for a few months now. I was going to get a good portion of Christmas shopping done. And too bad for me, I found out last week that I have to work 7am-7pm this year on that friday. Booooooo.
Anyway, I hope everyone else has the day off! And want to let you in on all the deals. Here's a good website that has all the major stores and their sales for the day. Click HERE.
These deals include DVDs, cameras, games, houseware, etc. I was hoping to find this...Photobucket
I would love to have a big ol Kitchen Aid mixer so I can get serious about my baking! If anyone finds one on a good sale, tell me! :)
Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i heard that the best online sales are going to be on 'cyber monday' - the monday everyone goes back to work after thanksgiving... so maybe you can check out the sales then! :)

megan said...

i love my mixer i have like that, i use it all the time. i just made a french silk pie that is to die for and will be reappearing at christmas time. oh, and i love the new layout! can't wait to see you guys!!