Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

Red-Green-Red-Green

Okay, so maybe I'm a bit excited for Christmas this year...but I'm not the only one. Last weekend when I was at the mall to get my haircut, Santa Claus was there to take pictures with all the kids! Seriously! The beginning of November!
I've gotten a couple Christmas lists so far and it's so fun to read them! I promise, to all those that care, to have Cornell and I's Christmas list out by tonight. I keep getting side-tracked when I go to finish it. And I figured out if I begin shopping now, i will have exactly 3 paychecks to take a "Christmas" fund out of and spend that on gifts...being organized with our money also makes it more fun!
Anyway, I was also thinking how fun it would be to have a Secret Santa bloggers edition! haha, i'm obsessed with blogs this year! But wouldn't that be fun? maybe too expensive with shipping these days though(especially canada)? But I sure love recieving things in the mail, especially gifts!
I'm off to start a little shopping! HO HO HO!

4 comments:

Sheena said...

haha i love the secret santa blogger idea :) you are too funny! i'm not ready for christmas at all- the thought of picking out gifts is making me nervous already...

Kelly said...

that is a cute idea! Too bad Meg has to live in another country! haha just kidding Meg Love you! :) I am FORCING Josh to get his out this weekend!! He is slow!

Anonymous said...

Secret Santa Blog edition is a GREAT idea. And let's not forget... we wouldn't have to ship to Canada because Meg will be home for Christmas! Yay!

Sarah said...

Yay - I think it's a great idea! And I have no problem if I did have to ship to Canada . . . although we probably don't have to worry about that with Meg coming home!